Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Newest "Reality" TV Star?

When I was a kid, my parents always made me feel like their little "star", but this little star is all grown up and ready for the big, bright lights of reality TV: I just found out that my clients and I are going to be on HGTV's "House Hunters"! I feel a little like I'm on the slow climb up the first big hill of the roller coaster, hearing the "click, click, click" as we inch closer and closer to the summit. Thrilled, scared, excited, nervous...I'm feeling all that. Oh, yeah. And wondering if I can lost 10 pounds in a week! Hey, they do it on "Biggest Loser", don't they? That's "reality", right?
 
Yes, I did say a week-- the film crew is coming out in a week to start filming! Click, click, click...

I'll blog more as I get closer to the summit, and through the first big plunge, the loop-de-loops, and that moment when we'll pull into the station shouting, "What a ride!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment